TAMIL MOOT COURT COMMITTEE
A Moot Court as an extracurricular activity offers many interesting insights to the participating teams and benefits the students. Participation in the moot court improves not only legal, language skill and interpersonal skills, but also offers a platform to establish contact with national and international arbitrators, and institutions from the field.
The Participants learnt important techniques of dispute resolution skills that they need in their professional career. A moot court is not only limited to professional matters, but also offers an opportunity to build friendships and cultural exchanges. Moot Courts focus on oral advocacy and make it an excellent exercise for the student. Every student interested in going into the field of arbitration should participate in the moot.
ENGLSIH MOOT COURT COMMITTEE
OVERVIEW- Moot court has been an integral part of the legal education which enables in them the professional advocacy which is integral to their profession. Discipline, command over language , effectiveness in communication , court room manners are vital for the advocates. Law being professional course confinement merely to academic knowledge will be unfair and practical training as to profession is mandatory. The purpose of the moot committee is of such vitality. The moot committee of the institution is committed to the goal of enriching the art of advocacy through mock court trails thus giving life skill along with the main curriculum in the college.
THE ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES ARE AS
1. To give orientation to the students as to the moot court and its significance
2. To inbuilt the mooting discipline and decorum to the students.
3. To give practical training of advocacy to the students as moot court
4. To develop and improve their advocacy skill
5. To enhance participation of students in moot court competitions
6. To conduct moot court competitions.
7. To form a student Moot court committee
Mr.S.Venkateswaran @ Srinivasane
Committee Not Available!